Thursday, July 05, 2007

Nursery

Over the past week we've been working on the nursery. With the safari theme bedding, we're painting the room in sophisticated safari colors. What does that mean? Tans, greens and browns. There will be a total of five different colors when we're all done. I'd say we're 95% there. I have some touch-up to do for the trim and one more color to paint. Having a new home is wonderful, but the paint they painted with is awful to paint over. We've actually had the new paint peel off the wall! I'll be glad when the painting is done so we can start organizing the room. :) The guest room is the "keeper of the baby stuff" and there's no room for guests. :) As soon as I'm able, I'll post a few pictures of the nursery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home