Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Two Months!


Rebecca is two months old! It's hard to believe that this precious one has been in our lives for two months already. As Daddy would say, "We're blessed!" As you can see in the picture, she is becoming more animated. She was having fun talking with her Daddy. I love watching her smile. You can see it start in her eyes and then travel to her mouth.

3 Comments:

At 1:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andy turned 16 yesterday. I commented that it didn't feel like I had even been a parent for 5 years. It goes so fast, but each step truly is a joy to behold!

 
At 1:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 8:46 AM , Blogger Nancy said...

She is precious!

Lorri

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home