Updates and photos
Well, Mommy finally downloaded photos that have been on the camera. So here are a few with updates.
In October we met Mommy & Daddy's friends at an apple orchard for the afternoon. We had a great time. Although, I didn't see much since I slept through most of it. :)
I'm a little young to go trick or treating, but Mommy had fun taking pictures of me in my bunny towel. I guess this is my costume for this year. :)
For Thanksgiving we went to Virginia to visit Mommy's grandparents. We had a wonderful time. Great-Grandpa and Great-Grandma were so much fun to get to know.
Boy, vacations can be tough...
Four generations
On our last day with Great-Grandpa and Great-Grandma, we celebrated Christmas. I got my first doll from Great-Grandpa and Great-Grandma. I can't play with it now, but I sure like looking at it.
On our way home, we got to stop in Indiana so I could meet Aunt Anne. I really enjoyed winning her heart. :) I wore my "Illini" sleeper just for her. I think she liked it.
Daddy, Mommy, MomO, and Papa said I was a great traveler. I'm looking forward to my next trip!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home