Thursday, May 29, 2008

9 months!

B had her 9-month Dr.'s appointment this week and following are her stats:

Height: 29"
Weight: 16 lbs. 12 oz. (at the emergency room they weighed her at 17 lbs. - close enough)

What she is accomplishing now:

Pulling herself up on things - including Mommy's legs (very cute!)
Saying her consonants (ba, ma, na, da)
Blowing on your arm
Walking while holding our fingers (she loves this)
Army crawls like a little soldier
Plays ball with Jack
Eating food that is not so pureed

I'm sure there's more to the list. :) I was sitting on the couch yesterday and she pulled herself into a standing position by holding on to the couch. So, I leaned over and asked her, "When did you become such a big girl?" I know she's truly not a "big girl", but she sure seems to have grown out of the baby stage overnight! I know, you all warned me! LOL

2 Comments:

At 8:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is a beautiful young "lady." I am so grateful God gave her to you.

 
At 8:55 PM , Blogger Denise said...

She's getting so grown! (that's a southern expression). ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home