Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Halloween 2008

The night before Halloween we went to Target to get my costume. Mommy and Daddy held up Elmo, Snow White, and Little Red Riding Hood for me to choose from. I picked Snow White. See...

We also picked up a costume for Jack. We thought the inmate costume fit him well considering all the times he's been running out of the yard lately.


People at Daddy's work dressed up too. Daddy's costume was a "Director". I wasn't quite sure about it at first, but I got used to it.

Now, it didn't take me long to figure out what I was to do at the houses I went to. Knock on the door, pick a piece of candy, and put it in my bucket - repeat. Here is a picture of some of my "loot".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home